Monday, September 17, 2012

He's always with us!

Isaiah 43:5, "Do not be afraid, for I am with you. I will gather you and your children from east and west."(NLT)

I'm amazed by the thread that flows throught the Bible. Todays passage was a promise. Its a promise that God was with his people in Isaiah's time and its a promise for us today .It further states that it's a message for everyone.  Folks tend to think that this only applies to the tribe of Judah going back to establish their nation in Palestine. But only one small part of the whole House of Israel had been gathered back at this time. The final gathering will take place when Jesus returns. This is going forward to the time when through salvation all the races and all the people are invited to know Jesus Christ. I find great comfort in knowing that God is always with his people.

Prayer: Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for always being with me even in those times that I don't deserve you and your comforting hand! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment