Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Thoughts for a rainy Tuesday!

A thought for a rainy Tuesday...
 
"You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore."-Psalm 16:11 A rainy Tuesday is perfect for expressing the joy of knowing the Lord. I'd like for all to know and feel what I have in my heart. I find that spending time in prayer, worship, reading and studying His word, fellowhipping with other Christians, making His sanctuary my home and things that matters to Him my things; the more I do the more I experience His joy and pleasures. This joy is different from the joys of this world because Jesus refers to it as, "My joy" in John 15:11.. And this joy can only be found in Jesus through our personal relationship and commitment to Him.I invite you to make Him first in your life. Start your day in prayer and quiet meditation. The blessings will unfold as your journey deepens and you thirst for more. The joy will soon multiply and spill into everything you do!

Prayer: Great and wonderous Lord, Please guide my footsteps to a closer journey with you! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment