Saturday, October 6, 2012

Matthew 4:23, The Elements Of Ministry

 (NIV)

Jesus Heals the Sick

23 Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people.

Just A Thought...

Jesus shows us in this verse the 3 key elements to ministry: Preaching, teaching and healing. This is what he wants from us as disciples; sharing the good news of God's Kingdom, teaching people how to live lives to the will of God, and  ministering to their brokenness with the grace and power of God. We must remember that as disciples our ministry must include these same three elements.

Prayer:

Dear Lord, Help me to discover  those who need your grace. Guide me so  that I offer the right care so that I may minister to their needs by your power and according to your will. In the name of the Lord Jesus I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment